Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Sunshine State

I am happy to report that I arrived in Punta Gorda last week! I had the pleasure of leaving Lafayette on a beautifully frigid day and arrived in Florida under much better conditions. However, on Monday I went up to Tampa with my brother to check out his new campus and it was freezing, 30 degrees when we left in the morning. I felt much better after I noticed that the temperature in my home state was hovering near zero. Hope you guys are having fun up there.

I am also happy to disclose some more information about my future plans: I will have the pleasure of working under Josh & Allie Boman at Ball State University! I met Josh and Allie at Purdue through an organization called Chi Alpha Christian Fellowship and now I have the opportunity to work with them at Ball State, needless to say, I am thrilled! We are hoping/planning/expecting to be on campus by the end of 2011, but there is still much work to do, please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment